Tuna, herb and lemon tray bake
600 g, (chat), cut into 1cm cubes
Fresh lemon rind
2 tsp, finely grated
480 g, (4 x 120g steaks)
Grated parmesan cheese
2 tbs, finely grated
1 medium, sliced
100 g, wild variety
250 g, halved
- Preheat oven to 220°C. Combine potato, 2 teaspoons oil, thyme and oregano in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper and toss to combine. Spread potato out in a large baking dish and bake for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine rind and 2 teaspoons olive oil in a shallow dish. Add tuna and turn gently to coat.
- Sprinkle parmesan over potato and toss to combine. Arrange tuna and lemon slices among potato and bake for 10 minutes, turning tuna halfway through.
- Meanwhile, whisk remaining oil, juice, mustard and 1 tablespoon cold water in a jug. Combine rocket and tomato in a bowl and toss with dressing.
- Season tuna and potato with black pepper. Serve with rocket salad.