Sriracha pork chops with celeriac and butter bean mash
Lean pork loin chop
800 g, (4 x 200g chops), fat trimmed
600 g, cut into small chunks
Butter beans, canned, drained and rinsed
1 can(s), 400g size can
Baby spinach leaves
4 baby, roughly chopped
1 x 3 second spray(s)
- To make sriracha glaze, mix sriracha, soy sauce and honey together in a small bowl. Add pork chops, turn to coat then set aside.
- Cook celeriac in a large saucepan of boiling salted water for 15-20 minutes, until tender. Drain and return to saucepan. Add butter beans and milk, season with salt and pepper and mash until smooth. Cover and set aside to keep warm.
- Meanwhile, preheat oven to 180°C. Line a baking tray with foil. Lightly spray a large non-stick frying pan with oil and heat over medium heat. Lift pork from glaze (reserving any of the remaining liquid) and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side. Pour over the reserved liquid and simmer for 1 minute. Transfer the pork to prepared tray. Cover with foil and bake for 8 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Add spinach and pak choy to the same frying pan and cook, stirring, for 1-2 minutes, until wilted.
- Serve mash with pork chops and vegetables. Drizzle over any remaining pan juices.