Spice-crusted roast pork fillet with salad
2 clove(s), crushed
½ tsp, ground
Lean pork fillet
405 g, (buy 450 g fillet), fat trimmed
No added sugar orange juice
1 individual, thinly sliced
150 g, picked, sprigs
150 g, or grape, halved
- Preheat oven to 210°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Combine half the garlic, chilli, cumin and coriander in a small bowl. Season. Rub spice mixture on all sides of pork.
- Heat 1 teaspoon oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook pork, turning occasionally, for 8 minutes or until browned. Transfer pork to prepared tray. Bake for 15–20 minutes or until cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Cover pork with foil and set aside to rest for 5 minutes before thickly slicing.
- Meanwhile whisk orange, lime and lemon juices, shallot and remaining oil, sugar and garlic in a small bowl.
- Arrange watercress and tomatoes on a serving platter. Top with pork and drizzle with dressing.