Minted lamb cutlets with broad bean smash
500 g, peeled
Frozen broad beans
240 g, (2 cups), thawed, peeled
Fresh lemon rind
2 tsp, finely grated
1 clove(s), crushed
Lamb French cutlet(s) or rack(s), raw
Reduced fat feta cheese
75 g, crumbled
1 medium, cut into wedges to serve
1 x 3 second spray(s)
- Place potatoes on a microwave-safe plate lined with paper towel. Sprinkle with water. Cover with paper towel. Cook on High (100%) for 5-6 minutes or until tender.
- Meanwhile, blanch broad beans, thawed and peeled, in a saucepan of boiling water for 2 minutes. Drain.
- Combine 2 tbs finely chopped mint, 1 tsp finely chopped lemon rind, garlic and 2 tsp olive oil. Rub mixture on lamb cutlets.
- Lightly spray a barbecue or chargrill with oil. Heat over medium-high heat. Cook lamb for 2-3 minutes each side.
- Using a potato masher, lightly crush potatoes in a bowl. Add beans, ⅓ cup torn fresh mint leaves, remaining oil, remaining lemon rind and feta. Season with salt and pepper. Serve with lamb and lemon wedges.