Mini brioche burger rolls
PersonalPoints™ per serving
2 hr 40 min
1½ cup(s), (225g)
2 tbs, extra for dusting
⅓ cup(s), (80ml), plus 1 tbs extra for brushing
1 medium, lightly beaten
10 g, softened
- Lightly dust the WW Mini Bread Mould tray with flour and set aside.
- Combine flour, yeast, sugar and ¾ teaspoon salt in a large glass or stainless steel bowl. Mix ⅓ cup (80ml) milk and ⅓ cup (80ml) lukewarm water in a small bowl or glass. Gradually stir into flour mixture using a wooden spoon until combined. Add egg and stir until dough comes together. Add butter and mix until dough is sticky.
- Use wet hands to knead dough on a lightly floured surface for 10-12 minutes, until smooth and elastic. Shape into a log about 32cm in length. Divide into 8 x 4cm-long pieces and place into prepared bread moulds. Cover with a clean tea towel and leave to rest at room temperature for about 1 hour and 30 minutes, or until doubled in volume.
- Brush each roll with extra milk and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Cover and leave to rest for a further 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 180°C and place a shallow-sided baking tray filled with water on bottom shelf of oven. Bake rolls for 25-30 minutes, until golden. Stand for 5 minutes before gently turning out onto a wire rack to cool completely. Slice in half to serve.