Baked fish with curly wurly fries and pea puree
500 g, cut into batons
fresh lemon rind
frozen green peas
1 cup(s), (120g)
extra light sour cream
¼ cup(s), (60g)
1 x 3 second spray(s)
- Preheat oven to 200°C or 180°C fan-forced. Line 2 large baking trays with baking paper.
- Cut potatoes into spirals using a spiralizer (see note). Spread potato spirals on 1 prepared tray and lightly spray with oil. Season with salt and pepper and gently toss to coat. Bake for 20 minutes or until tender and golden.
- Meanwhile, arrange fish on second prepared tray. Season with salt and pepper and sprinkle with rind. Lightly spray with oil and bake with fries for the last 8–10 minutes of cooking or until fish is just cooked through.
- Meanwhile, place peas in a heatproof bowl. Cover with boiling water and set aside for 2 minutes. Drain. Process peas, sour cream and mint in small food processor until just combined. Add 1–2 tablespoons boiling water to achieve a drizzling consistency.
- Serve fish with fries and pea puree.