Spiced grilled chicken with pistachio and pomegranate couscous
1 tsp, lightly crushed
Skinless chicken breast
480 g, (3x180g fillets)
Dry wholemeal couscous
1 cup(s), (200g)
1 medium, (80g), seeds only
⅓ cup(s), chopped
1 medium, halved, thinly sliced
Fresh flat-leaf parsley
½ cup(s), chopped
99% fat-free plain Greek yoghurt
¾ cup(s), (180g)
1 clove(s), crushed
Baby spinach leaves
1 medium, cut into wedges to serve
- Combine sesame seeds, pepper and fennel seeds in a small bowl. Cut each chicken breast horizontally into 2 thin fillets. Sprinkle fillets with seed mixture.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook chicken for 3 minutes each side or until browned and cooked through. Thickly slice.
- Meanwhile, place couscous in a heatproof bowl. Add 1 cup (250ml) boiling water. Cover and stand for 5 minutes. Stir with a fork to separate grains. Add pomegranate seeds, pistachio, cucumber and parsley.
- Combine yoghurt, garlic and lemon juice in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Divide couscous and spinach among serving plates. Top with chicken and yoghurt. Serve with lemon wedges.