Shellie's chicken poke bowl
Rice wine vinegar
1 clove(s), finely grated
2 tsp, finely grated
Skinless chicken breast
500 g, sliced into 2cm pieces
Brown basmati rice, boiled
2 cup(s), (340g)
2 cup(s), (40g)
Vegetable slaw, without dressing
1 cup(s), (100g)
1 cup(s), (shelled), (190g)
1 medium, halved, stone removed, sliced
1 small, finely grated
2 tbs, (black variety)
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C. Line baking tray with non-stick liner or baking paper.
- To make marinade, mix sugar, soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, garlic and ginger in a medium bowl. Add chicken pieces and set aside to marinate for 10 minutes.
- Place chicken and marinade on prepared baking tray. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until cooked through and golden.
- Meanwhile, slice cucumber into thin ribbons using a vegetable peeler (or thinly slice using a sharp knife)
- Divide rice, vegetable slaw, spinach, cooked chicken, cucumber, edamame, avocado and onion between bowls. Serve sprinkled with sesame seeds.