Mushroom and goat's cheese ravioli
1 whole, thinly sliced
2 clove(s), crushed
350 g, thinly sliced
2 tsp, finely chopped, plus extra whole leaves to garnish
sweet white wine
¼ cup(s), (60ml)
80 g, crumbled
- Place porcini mushrooms in a small heatproof bowl. Cover with ⅓ cup (80ml) boiling water. Set aside for 10 minutes or until softened. Drain, reserving liquid. Finely chop mushrooms.
- Meanwhile, heat 2 teaspoons oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook leek, stirring occasionally, for 5–6 minutes or until softened. Add garlic and mixed mushrooms and cook, stirring, for 4–5 minutes or until golden.
- Add porcini mushrooms, reserved liquid, thyme and wine and bring to the boil. Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, until liquid has evaporated. Season with pepper. Set aside to cool completely.
- Stir goat’s cheese into mushroom mixture. Working with 1 at a time, spoon 2 teaspoons mushroom mixture into centre of each wonton wrapper. Brush edges with water and fold to enclose filling.
- Cook ravioli in a large saucepan of boiling salted water for 2 minutes or until heated through and just tender. Drain. Drizzle ravioli with remaining oil and sprinkle with extra thyme. Serve.