Grilled chilli prawns with crispy noodle salad
Raw peeled prawns
600 g, peeled, tails intact
Vegetable slaw, without dressing
200 g, beetroot variety
¾ cup(s), leaves
Fried wheat noodle
100 g, (1 x 100g packet)
1 medium, wedges, to serve
1 x 3 second spray(s)
- Combine sambal oelek and 1 tbs lime juice in a medium bowl.
- Add prawns, and toss lightly to combine.
- Lightly spray a barbecue or chargrill with oil and heat over medium-high heat. Cook prawns, turning often, for 4-5 minutes or until just cooked through.
- Meanwhile, place slaw, coriander leaves and noodles in a medium bowl. Toss well to combine.
- Whisk 1 tbs lime juice, sesame oil and soy sauce together in a small bowl.
- Pour dressing over noodle salad and toss to combine. Serve prawns with noodle salad and lime wedges.