2 small, finely chopped
4 clove(s), crushed
lean beef mince
lentils, canned, rinsed, drained
1 cup(s), (250ml)
3 tsp, (Italian)
White Wings, Cornflour
3 cup(s), (750ml)
Bega Country Light Cheese, Tasty, 50% Less Fat, Grated
90 g, (3/4 cup)
grated parmesan cheese
40 g, (1/2 cup)
fresh lasagne sheets
300 g, (6 sheets)
2 x 3 second spray(s)
- Preheat oven to 180°C or 160°C fan-forced. Lightly spray two 20cm square (5cm-deep) ovenproof dishes with oil.
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add onion and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until softened. Add garlic and cook for 1 minute.
- Lightly spray a large non-stick frying pan with oil and heat over high heat. Cook mince, in batches, stirring to break up lumps, for 3–5 minutes or until browned. Add to onion mixture with lentils, passata, stock and herbs. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer, covered, stirring occasionally, for 30 minutes or until lentils are soft.
- Meanwhile, place cornflour in a bowl. Gradually stir in ¼ cup (60ml) milk until smooth. Place remaining milk in a saucepan and bring to the boil over medium heat. Gradually stir in cornflour mixture. Cook, stirring, until mixture boils and thickens. Combine both types of cheese in a bowl. Stir half the cheese mixture into the cornflour mixture.
- Spread 1 cup (250ml) mince mixture over the base of each prepared dish. Top each with 1 lasagne sheet, trimming to f it. Spread each with ½ cup (125ml) cheese sauce. Continue layering with remaining mince mixture, lasagne sheets and cheese sauce, finishing with a layer of cheese sauce. Sprinkle both lasagnes with remaining cheese and bake for 50 minutes or until cooked through. Cool for 5 minutes. Serve.