Thai Fishcakes with Pepper and Coriander Relish
uncooked haddock fillet(s)
300 gm, skinless, boneless, roughly chopped
4 medium, red or yellow cored, seeded and roughly chopped
Thai curry paste
chopped green chili(es)
1 oz, or red (fresh)
- First make the relish; spray a large frying pan with the cooking spray and heat. Stir-fry 3 of the peppers for 8-10 mins, until browned and just softening then transfer to the food processor and blend lightly with the sesame oil, seasoning and chilli.
- Transfer half to a bowl and then blend the remainder again with the coriander, until finely chopped. Add to the bowl and stir together.
- To make the fishcakes, place the haddock, remaining chopped pepper and curry paste in a food processor and blend to a rough paste.
- Gently pat dessert-spoons of the paste into about 18 patties.
- Spray a non-stick frying pan with the cooking spray and fry the fish cakes in 2 or 3 batches for 3-4 mins on each side, until cooked through, then serve with the relish.