- 1 tsp olive oil, divided
- 1 small uncooked onion(s), chopped
- 10 oz fresh spinach, fresh
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1/4 cup(s) feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 tsp table salt, divided
- 1/2 tsp black pepper, divided
- 1 pound(s) cooked skinless boneless chicken breast(s)
In a large nonstick skillet heat 1 teaspoon oil; sauté onion until golden, 5 minutes.
Wilt spinach (steam spinach or heat damp spinach over medium heat in nonstick pan); stir in zest, feta, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Set aside.
Divide spinach mixture between cutlets. Roll up and secure with toothpicks. Sprinkle with remaining salt and pepper.
In same skillet, heat remaining oil over medium-high heat. Cook chicken, turning occasionally, until golden brown and cooked through, about 10 minutes. Remove toothpicks.