Roasted Parmesan Broccolini
Uncooked, baby broccoli
1 pound(s), ends trimmed
Crushed red pepper flakes
¼ tsp(s), freshly ground
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line two baking sheets with aluminum foil or parchment paper.
- Evenly divide Broccolini between prepared pans. Drizzle with oil; sprinkle on garlic, salt, red pepper flakes, and black pepper. Gently toss with your hands to distribute seasonings; spread out in a single layer. Sprinkle with grated cheese; roast until golden brown, about 10-15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, toast almonds in a dry, heavy skillet over medium heat, stirring constantly until golden, 1-2 minutes. Remove from pan; allow to cool.
- Sprinkle almonds over Broccolini; serve.
- Serving size: 4 to 5 Broccolini spears plus 2 tsp almonds