6 medium, halved, pitted and thinly sliced (about 1 3/4 lbs)
Powdered sugar (icing sugar)
3½ tbsp(s), granulated, divided
3 tbsp(s), unsalted, cold
Reduced-fat sour cream
- Preheat oven to 180ºC (350ºF).
- Place peaches in a medium bowl; toss with powdered sugar until sugar dissolves. In an 20-cm (8-inch) square baking pan, arrange peach slices in several layers; sprinkle raspberries over top.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, 45ml (3 Tbsp) of granulated sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Cut butter into flour mixture and work in with a fork or pastry cutter until flour resembles coarse crumbs. Add sour cream and vanilla; mix with a fork until dough comes together.
- Place clumps of crumb mixture over fruit; sprinkle with remaining 7ml (1/2 Tbsp) of sugar.
- Bake until top is golden brown and fruit begins to bubble, about 40 to 45 minutes. Cool 10 minutes before serving. Yields about 125ml (1/2 cup) per serving.