uncooked egg yolk(s)
1 tsp, finely grated (zested)
fat-free vanilla yogurt
reduced sugar raspberry jam
- Sift together flour, baking powder and salt; set aside. In separate bowl, whisk together egg yolk, zest and buttermilk.
- Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form.
- Stir buttermilk mixture into flour mixture; fold in egg whites and raspberries.
- Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray and warm over medium heat. For each pancake, ladle 3 tablespoons batter onto hot skillet. Cook until the bottom is set and golden brown, about 2 minutes; flip and cook until firm, about 2 to 3 minutes more.
- Serve immediately, with yogurt and raspberry preserves as toppings. Yields three 3-inch pancakes, 1/4 cup of yogurt and 1 tablespoon of jam per serving.