Mini Peanut Butter and Jam Sweet Rolls
PersonalPoints™ per serving
This recipe is brought to you by our friends at Smucker's Canada.
Brodie XXX Self-Raising Cake and Pastry Flour
Plain fat free Greek yogurt
Jif Light creamy peanut butter
Smucker's No sugar added strawberry spread
1 large, beaten
- Preheat oven to 400F. Grease mini muffin pans with vegetable spray.
- Combine flour and yogurt in a medium sized bowl. Remove to floured work surface and gently knead until dough forms. Roll into 8" x 12" rectangle.
- Spread with peanut butter and top with fruit spread, leaving a 1 cm (0.5") border from the edge.
- Roll up from long end jelly roll style. Press seam and edges together to seal. Slice into 14 pieces.
- Place in prepared muffins pans. Lightly brush with egg.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden. Remove to cooling rack.