Mini Chocolate Cheesecakes with Cookie Crusts
SmartPoints® value per serving
Individual chocolate cheesecakes on top of chocolate cookie crusts - who can resist? A fine finish to any holiday meal.
12 item(s), about 2 1/2 oz
8 oz, softened
2% reduced fat milk
Unsweetened cocoa powder
1 cup(s), boiling
- Line 12 muffin tins with paper muffin liners. Place a wafer in the bottom of each of 12 muffin tins (or custard cups); set aside. (If the wafer doesn’t fit in bottom of muffin liners, break into pieces to cover bottom.)
- Place cheese in bowl of a food processor and process until loose. With food processor running, pour milk down feed tube.
- In a separate medium bowl, mix together sugar, gelatin and cocoa with a fork or spoon. Slowly add boiling water, mixing as you go; mix quickly until gelatin has completely dissolved.
- With food processor running, slowly add cocoa mixture through feed tube; process thoroughly, about 1 minute.
- Fill each muffin liner (or custard cup) with about 1/3 cup of cheese mixture. (Muffin tins will be filled up to the top; custard cups should be about 2/3 full.) Chill for a minimum of 2 hours. Yields 1 per serving.
These easy-to-make cheesecakes can be made a day in advance and stored in the refrigerator. If you’re a coffee lover, add a teaspoon of instant espresso to the cocoa mixture for an extra kick.