Mini apple cinnamon french toast bites
Brodie XXX Self-raising cake and pastry flour
Plain fat free Greek yogurt
½ medium, finely chopped
1 tsp(s), or to taste, divided
1 large, beaten
SUGAR IN THE RAW Turbinado natural cane sugar
- Preheat oven to 400F. Grease mini muffin pans with vegetable spray.
- Combine apples with cinnamon and stevia if using.
- In a separate bowl, combine egg, vanilla, and cinnamon.
- Combine flour and yogurt in a medium sized bowl. Knead in apple mixture. Remove to floured work surface and gently knead until dough forms. Divide dough into 18 pieces. Roll each into a ball.
- Dip into egg mixture and place in prepared muffin pans. Dust with sugar and cinnamon.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes or until golden.