Lemon-Raspberry Bread Pudding
Homemade cake with icing
1¼ piece(s), cut into equal small pieces
Regular liquid egg substitute
Fat free skim milk
½ tsp(s), pure variety
Whole wheat flour
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly coat each of four 1-cup oven-safe ramekins with cooking spray.
- Divide cake pieces evenly among each ramekin. Add equal amounts of raspberries to each ramekin by placing them between cake pieces.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together egg substitute, milk, cinnamon, vanilla extract, and flour. Pour egg and milk mixture into a glass measuring cup; pour even amount of mixture into each ramekin.
- Place ramekins in the oven and bake until egg mixture is set, about 20 to 25 minutes. Let sit for 5 minutes before serving.
- Yields 1 bread pudding per serving.