Ham and Cheese Quiche Spiral
3 - 4
PersonalPoints™ per serving
These muffin-sized quiches are a great on-the-go breakfast option for busy weeknight mornings. Make them ahead, store in the fridge in an airtight container, and reheat for a quick hand-held morning meal. The ham and cheese flatbread spiral provides a savory surprise in every bite and also gives these a sturdy base for the quiche on top. You can use whatever deli meat and cheese that you like the best or have on hand. Whisk some fresh or dried herbs into the egg mixture before pouring it over the spiral and baking for a hit of additional flavour and colour.
3 large egg(s)
2% reduced fat milk
Reduced-fat cheddar cheese
3 oz, shredded
2 oz, sliced
Butter flavour cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Lay out one flatbread down on a surface and cover with sliced ham.
- Place the remaining flatbread down over the previous layer and cover with cheese.
- Slowly begin rolling the flatbread to create a burrito like shape.
- With a sharp knife slice the burrito into 6 pieces.
- Place each piece into a lightly sprayed muffin tin. Pull the circular piece gently within each muffin tin to fill the space.
- Whisk together eggs, milk and salt/pepper to taste. Pour the egg mixture over each spiral in the muffin tin until it's filled about halfway high.
- Bake the spirals for 15 mins or until eggs are set. Remove from the oven and enjoy warm or room temperature.