Grilled chicken salad with ginger-honey dressing
Uncooked boneless skinless chicken breast
Uncooked sugar snap peas
10 oz, trimmed
4 medium, thinly sliced on a diagonal
Uncooked bell pepper(s)
2 cup(s), sliced into matchsticks
½ cup(s), chopped
1 tbsp(s), grated, peeled
Crushed red pepper flakes
Unsalted dry roasted peanuts
2 tbsp(s), coarsely chopped
- Spray ridged grill pan with nonstick spray; set over medium-high heat until hot. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. Add chicken to pan and cook, turning occasionally, until chicken is cooked through, 6–8 minutes. Transfer to cutting board.
- Meanwhile, fill medium saucepan three-quarters full with water and bring to boil. Add sugar snap peas and cook until crisp-tender, about 15 seconds. Drain. Rinse under cold running water until cool. Blot dry with paper towels. Slice lengthwise.
- Combine scallions, bell pepper, cilantro, and snap peas in large bowl.
- Whisk together soy sauce, oil, ginger, honey, vinegar, and pepper flakes in small bowl. Add half of soy sauce mixture to vegetable mixture and toss to coat. Divide salad evenly among 4 plates. Slice chicken and arrange over salads. Drizzle evenly with remaining dressing. Sprinkle evenly with peanuts.
- Serving size: 1 1/4 cups salad and 1/2 tbsp peanuts