Grilled chicken with couscous-mango salad
Uncooked boneless skinless chicken breast(s)
20 oz, 4 (5-ounce) breasts
3 clove(s), medium, minced
1½ tsp(s), grated
Fresh lime juice
Uncooked whole wheat couscous
Canned chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
½ tsp(s), minced
¼ cup(s), chopped fresh
2 cup(s), loosely packed, baby variety
Uncooked red onion(s)
¼ medium, thinly sliced
1 item(s), peeled, pitted, and cubed
- Place chicken, mango nectar, 2 garlic cloves, 1/2 teaspoon of lime zest, 2 tablespoons of lime juice, the cumin, 1/4 teaspoon of salt, and 1/4 teaspoon of pepper in large zip-close plastic bag. Squeeze out air and seal bag; turn to coat chicken. Refrigerate, turning bag occasionally, at least 1 hour or up to 4 hours.
- Spray grill rack with nonstick spray. Preheat grill to medium-high or prepare medium-high fire.
- Meanwhile, prepare couscous according to package directions. Transfer couscous to medium bowl and let cool to room temperature.
- Remove chicken from marinade and discard marinade. Place chicken on grill rack and grill, turning often, until chicken is cooked through, 8–10 minutes.
- Whisk together oil, sugar, chipotles en adobo, remaining 1 garlic clove, remaining 1 teaspoon grated lime zest, remaining 1/4 cup lime juice, remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt, and remaining 1/4 teaspoon pepper in large bowl. Stir in cilantro. Add couscous, arugula, onion, and mango and toss to coat. Serve chicken with salad.
- Per serving: 1 chicken breast and 1 3/4 cups salad