Grandma’s pumpkin muffins
Regular liquid egg substitute
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. Coat a 12-hole muffin tin with cooking spray. Line with cupcake wrappers if desired.
- Combine flour, baking powder, salt , baking soda, cloves, cinnamon and nutmeg in a large bowl.
- Combine applesauce, pumpkin, sugar, egg substitute and milk in a medium bowl; mix thoroughly with a wooden spoon.
- Add applesauce mixture to flour mixture and mix until completely incorporated.
- Pour batter into muffin tins so each hole is about 2/3 full. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until a tester inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean. Yields 1 muffin per serving.