Crepes with Oka Cheese and Scallions
½ cup(s), (125 ml)
½ cup(s), (1%), (125 ml)
Regular liquid egg substitute
½ cup(s), (125 ml) liquid
1 Tbsp, melted
½ tsp, (2 ml)
8 oz, diced, (225 g)
1 cup(s), (250 ml) minced fresh
- In a blender, combine flour, milk, water, egg substitute, butter, and salt. Puree or blend until smooth. Pour batter into a container cover with plastic and refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Coat a medium nonstick skillet with cooking spray and set pan over medium heat.
- For each crepe, add 2 Tbsp (30 ml) batter to pan. Lift the pan off the heat and tilt and rotate it so that batter forms an even, very thin layer. Cook until the top is set and the bottom is golden.
- Using your fingers, flip crepe and cook until second side is lightly browned. Transfer crepe to wax paper and repeat with remaining batter, making sure to coat the pan with cooking spray each time.
- While still warm, top crepes with Oka cheese and scallions and roll up.