Chocolate chip cheesecake
Cream filled chocolate sandwich cookie(s)
Fat-free cream cheese
Low fat cream cheese
8 oz, tub-style
Fat free cottage cheese
2 tsp(s), or less to taste
Mini chocolate chips
¾ cup(s), divided
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Lightly coat a 9-inch springform pan with cooking spray. Crush cookies and sprinkle cookie crumbs evenly over bottom of pan.
- Using an electric mixer, beat together cream cheeses on lowest speed until well blended.
- In a small bowl, combine sugar and flour. Add to cream cheese mixture and beat until smooth.
- In a food processor or blender, purée cottage cheese until smooth. Add cottage cheese and almond extract to cream cheese mixture; beat until smooth. Add egg whites; beat until well-blended. Stir in 1/2 cup chocolate chips.
- Pour into springform pan; top with remaining chocolate chips and bake until cheesecake puffs and centre is almost set, about 60 minutes.
- Transfer to a wire rack and cool completely. Run a knife around sides to loosen and release pan sides. Cover and chill overnight. Cut into 12 slices and serve.
- Yields 1 slice per serving.