Chicken and Chinese Vegetable Stir-Fry
1 clove(s), medium, minced
Uncooked boneless skinless chicken breast(s)
1½ pound(s), tenders (about 12 tenders)
Uncooked bamboo shoots
Chinese water chestnut(s)
1 cup(s), sliced
1½ cup(s), sliced
Uncooked Chinese cabbage
1½ cup(s), shredded
- Place teriyaki sauce, ginger and garlic in a large resealable plastic bag. Add chicken, seal bag and shake until well combined; marinate at least 20 minutes.
- Heat oil in a wok (or a large skillet) over high heat until shimmering (very hot). Add vegetables and stir-fry 5 minutes. Remove vegetables from wok, cover to keep warm and set aside.
- Add chicken and marinade to wok; stir-fry until chicken is no longer pink in center, about 8 minutes.
- Add vegetables back to wok and stir until well combined; serve hot.
- Yields about 3 chicken tenders and 1 1/2 cups of vegetables per serving.