Cat Cora’s mini spanakopita bites
1 clove(s), medium, sliced
Fresh baby spinach
5 oz, or frozen, defrosted chopped spinach
Crumbled feta cheese
Part-skim ricotta cheese
3 medium, sliced
2 clove(s), medium, minced
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Off heat, coat a large skillet with cooking spray; set over medium heat. When hot, add sliced garlic; cook, stirring, until fragrant, 30 seconds. Add spinach; cook, stirring, until wilted, about 3 minutes. Remove from pan; set aside.
- Coat a mini muffin pan with cooking spray. Place 1 wonton wrapper in muffin cup; lightly coat with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine feta, ricotta, scallions, minced garlic, nutmeg, salt and pepper; stir in spinach until well combined. Spoon 1 heaping Tbsp spinach mixture into each prepared muffin cup.
- Bake until cooked through and wonton wrapper edges start to brown, 13-15 minutes.
- Serving size: 1 spanakopita bite