Cast iron naan - two-ingredient dough
SmartPoints® value per serving
Use our simple and versatile two-ingredient dough recipe, which is easy to make and can make anyone feel like a baker! This recipe is brought to you by our friends at Brodie XXX.
Brodie XXX Self-raising cake and pastry flour
Plain fat free Greek yogurt
½ clove(s), medium
2 tbsp(s), finely chopped
⅛ tsp(s), optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine both the flour and the Greek yogurt inside a mixing bowl and blend until smooth. If your dough still feels sticky, sprinkle flour onto dough until it feels solid and easy to separate. Continue to knead the dough for 2 to 4 minutes.
- Coat the cutting board with flour and begin to divide your dough into four even pieces.
- Spray a 10" (22.5cm) cast iron pan with vegetable spray and heat over high heat until starting to smoke.
- Divide dough into 4 pieces. Roll on lightly floured surface to 1/4" (0.5cm) thickness.
- Cook one at a time, 1-2 minutes per side, until golden. Remove from pan and rub breads with cut side of garlic. Garnish with cilantro and salt if desired.
- Serving size: one piece of naan bread