Banana Chocolate-Chip Mini Muffins
Plain lowfat yogurt
⅓ cup(s), (1%)
1 large egg(s)
Uncooked quick oats
Packed brown sugar
1 large, ripe, mashed
Whole wheat flour
Mini chocolate chips
½ cup(s), divided
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray 24-cup mini-muffin pan with nonstick spray.
- Whisk together yogurt, milk, and egg in large bowl. Add oats, brown sugar, banana, and vanilla, whisking to combine; let stand 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk together all-purpose flour, whole-wheat flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in medium bowl. Add flour mixture and all but 1 tablespoon chocolate chips to yogurt mixture, stirring until moistened.
- Spoon batter evenly into prepared muffin cups; sprinkle evenly with reserved chocolate chips.
- Bake until golden brown on top and toothpick inserted into center of muffin comes out clean, 15–17 minutes. Let cool in pan on wire rack 5 minutes; run knife around inside of cups to loosen muffins from pan. Remove from pan and cool completely on rack. Store in airtight container at room temperature up to 2 days or freeze up to 3 months.
- Serving size: 1 muffin