Apple Chips with Cinnamon Yogurt Dip
1 - 3
PersonalPoints™ per serving
If you’ve ever made homemade apple chips, you know that it can take hours to dehydrate them in the oven, but the air fryer gets the job done in a fraction of the time. While you can carefully slice the apple by hand, we prefer using a v-slicer or mandolin which yields the thinnest and most even slices. No need to core the apples, just thinly slice and pick out the few seeds still clinging to the center. Paired with a creamy yogurt dip, this sweet snack hits the spot.
1 medium, crisp, sweet, sliced 0.3 cm (⅛ in) thick using a V-slicer
Vanilla lowfat yogurt
¼ cup(s), (no sugar added)
- Preheat air fryer to 350°F. Pick out any apple seeds.
- In the air fryer basket, arrange half the apple slices in a single layer or overlapping slightly. Sprinkle with ⅛ tsp cinnamon and air fry 5 minutes.
- Open air fryer and spread out any apple slices that have clumped together. Air fry 3 minutes more.
- Remove any slices that are lightly browned. Continue to air fry until remaining chips are lightly browned, 1 to 2 minutes. Repeat with remaining apple slices, sprinkling with ⅛ tsp cinnamon.
- Meanwhile, to make dip, stir remaining ⅛ tsp cinnamon into yogurt. Serve with apple chips.
- Per serving: ¾ cup apple chips and 2 tbsp dipping sauce