The ultimate Points guide to Easter chocolates
Some hoppy news: Easter eggs and other seasonal treats can definitely fit into your Points Budget.
With a little planning, you can make room in your Budget for your Easter basket favourites: For example, you could begin your day with a low-Point breakfast or brunch filled with your ZeroPoint foods—maybe scramble some eggs and serve them with a fresh fruit salad—and use your rollovers to enjoy the chocolate eggs you look forward to all year.
To get a sense of how many Points you’ll need to dip into your favourite treats, read on for the Points value of chocolate eggs and bunnies, jelly beans, and more.
If chocolate Easter eggs are your fave...
- 2 Cadbury Dairy Milk chocolate mini solid eggs: 5 Points
- 2 Cadbury Dairy Milk chocolate mini eggs with crisp candy shell: 2 Points
- 1 Lindt milk chocolate mini egg: 3 Points
- 1 Cadbury milk chocolate hunting egg: 5 Points
- Aldi Moser Roth mini chocolate egg, hazelnut creme: 2 Points
If you’re all about classic cream eggs….
- 1 Cadbury Creme Egg: 11 Points
- 1 Cadbury mini Creme Egg: 4 Points
- 1 Cadbury mini Caramello egg: 4 Points
If you can’t imagine Easter without a chocolate bunny...
- Lindt Gold milk chocolate bunny (½ small bunny): 15 Points
- Cadbury Dairy milk Easter bunny (½ small bunny): 13 Points
- Cadbury crunchie bunny (¼ small bunny): 13 Points
If you prefer lollies to chocolate...
- Allen’s snakes (1 snake): 2 Points
- Double D sugar free marshmallows (1 piece): 0 Points
- Allen’s jelly beans (10 pieces): 5 Points
- Skittles chocolate buttons (1 fun size): 4 Points
- The Natural Confectionary Co. sour squirms (4 pieces): 5 Points
If you are looking for a low-Point option…
- WW Caramel Nougat Delight Bar: 3 Points
- WW Caramel Protein Bars: 2 Points
- WW Dark Chocolate Mint Protein Bars: 2 Points
- WW Chocolate Drizzled Crisp Bar: 2 Points
- WW Chocolate Coated Malt Balls: 3 Points