Guide to Fall 2021 | WW USA
The WW Guide to Fall
Crisp air. Cider. Pumpkin everything. It’s been a challenging year, but there’s still something—many somethings!—about fall that makes fresh starts so inviting. Our experts have gathered fresh seasonal recipes, new ways to earn WellnessWins™ rewards, science-backed tips to feel your best (even when super stressed), and more. Ready to dig in?
Reinvent Your Routine,
by Sherry Rujikarn, WW’s Food Director
“While it’s tough to bid summer farewell, now’s the time to get back into the kitchen after months spent standing over your grill or improvising last-minute dinners.”
- Embrace the puzzle-esque satisfaction of meal planning and prepping. Having healthy meals ready to go for the week makes you more likely to stay on track.
- Whip out the slow cooker for hearty stews and soups and crank up the oven for cozy (and convenient) sheet-pan dinners.
- With sweet squashes, meaty mushrooms, satisfying sweet potatoes, and crunchy, farm-fresh apples (so many ZeroPoint™ heroes!), the bounty of fall gets me giddy in its own way.
So go for a stroll amidst the changing leaves, and consider this time of year a chance to refocus on you.”
Savor Fall Flavors
Find New Ways to Move
You know activity can help you lose weight and keep it off, but it’s also scientifically proven to boost your mood, confidence, and your overall well being. obé Fitness has you covered! Try a Good Morning Stretch, Low-Impact Dance Cardio class, or Dance HIIT class featuring WW Digital 360 Coach, Tess, and obé Trainer, Walter!
Plus, get a free 2-week trial of obé by tapping here.
Level Up Your Skin Care
Caring for your complexion—along with other feel-good routines—can improve your mood, leading to the next healthy habit...and the next! And, as you lose weight, your skin may need even more TLC. That’s why we’re partnering with RoC, a science-backed, award-winning skin care brand your face will love. Pick up exclusive value sets in the WW Shop for up to 40% off retail.
Refresh Your Closet
New threads (and bling) ahead! Keep tracking to turn WellnessWins® into new fall favorites:
- $20 credit* for jewelry from Kendra Scott
- $60 credit** for tailor-made clothing from RedThread
- $20 credit† for clothing size 10 and up from CoEdition
- 30-day trial†† trial to Cladwell’s personal styling app
Take on a Challenge, Earn Wins and Badges
Consistency is key to creating healthy habits, staying on track, and reaching your goals. Need some motivation? Choose a challenge that keeps you motivated in the WellnessWins tab of the app and earn Wins and badges along the way!
Make a Difference
Through the end of October, you can donate your WellnessWins® Wins to Esperanza Community Farms, whose mission is to ensure that low-income, farm-working families also have access to fresh, pesticide-free, culturally preferred produce.
According to one study, 55% of farmworkers experience food insecurity. Esperanza Community Farms gives underserved communities the tools they need to fight for food justice within their communities.
WW Is Better Together!
Invite a friend, spouse, partner, or family member to WW—when they join, you get 2 months free AND will be entered to win a vacation to Miraval Resort & Spa!†††