Zoodle pad Thai
1 large, thinly sliced
3 clove(s), thinly sliced
1 tbs, (4cm piece) cut into matchsticks
1 medium, thinly sliced
200 g, sliced
Sugar snap peas
300 g, peeled, deveined, halved lengthways
Asian curry sauce
200 ml, pad Thai stir-fry variety
3 individual, thinly sliced
1½ cup(s), (120g)
2 tbs, unsalted, chopped
Fresh red chilli
1 whole, thinly sliced
1 medium, cut into wedges, to serve
- To make the zucchini noodles, spiralise the zucchini, or use a vegetable peeler to create long, thin strips.
- Heat a wok over high heat. Add the oil and heat for 30 seconds. Stir-fry the onion for 3 minutes or until softened. Add the garlic, ginger, capsicum and peas and stir-fry for 2 minutes or until softened.
- Add the prawns, sauce and half the shallots. Stir-fry for 3 minutes or until prawns are almost cooked through. Add the zucchini noodles and sprouts and toss to coat.
- Divide the pad Thai amongst serving bowls.
- Top with the peanuts, chilli and remaining shallots. Serve with the lime wedges.