Turkey koftas with roasted vegetable salad
1 large, cut into 2cm pieces
2 medium, cut into 2cm pieces
250 g, halved
1 cup(s), leaves
Turkey breast mince
Fresh lemon rind
2 tsp, finely grated
80 g, wild variety
1 medium, wedges, to serve
2 x 3 second spray(s)
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Spread eggplant and capsicum over prepared tray. Lightly spray with oil and sprinkle with 1 teaspoon cumin. Bake for 25 minutes. Add tomato to tray and bake for another 10 minutes or until tomato is wilted and vegetables are golden and tender. Transfer to a bowl.
- Meanwhile, finely chop half the coriander. Combine mince, rind, chopped coriander and remaining cumin in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Using damp hands, shape turkey mixture into 5cm long koftas.
- Lightly spray a large non-stick frying pan with oil and heat over medium heat. Cook koftas, turning occasionally, for 10-12 minutes or until browned and cooked through.
- Add remaining coriander leaves to eggplant mixture and stir to combine. Serve koftas with the roasted vegetables, rocket leaves and lemon wedges.