Spinach and mushroom baked potatoes
It’s cold out there, so put your jacket on! A meal of baked potatoes with vegies and sour cream is just five ingredients away.
720 g, (4 x 180g)
400 g, sliced, button variety
2 clove(s), finely chopped
Baby spinach leaves
Light sour cream
⅓ cup(s), (80ml)
1 x 3 second spray(s)
- Preheat oven to 220°C. Prick potatoes all over with a fork. Cook on a microwavesafe plate in microwave on high for 10 minutes.
- Transfer potatoes to a baking tray. Bake for 25 minutes, or until tender.
- Meanwhile, lightly spray a large non-stick frying pan with oil and heat over medium-high heat. Cook mushrooms and garlic, stirring, for 3 minutes, or until tender.
- Add spinach to pan and cook, stirring, for 1 minute, or until wilted. Season with salt and pepper.
- Divide potatoes among serving plates. Cut a cross in top. Using fingertips, push up gently from base to open slightly. Top with mushroom mixture and sour cream.