- 400 g canned lentils, rinsed, drained, rinsed, drained
- 3 individual green shallots, thinly sliced
- 2 medium fresh tomato, finely chopped
- 150 g snow peas, cut into thirds
- 100 ml reduced-fat coconut milk
- 1 tbs lime juice
- 1/2 tsp ground turmeric
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 600 g Snapper, raw, skinless
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh coriander
- 1 medium fresh lime, cut into wedges
Preheat oven to 200°C or 180°C fan-forced. Combine lentils, shallots, tomatoes and snow peas in a medium bowl.
Combine coconut milk, juice, turmeric and ground coriander in a small bowl.
Lightly spray four 30cm x 40cm sheets of baking paper with oil. Place lentil mixture in the centre of each sheet of baking paper. Top with fish. Drizzle with coconut mixture.
Fold paper to enclose filling, folding edges twice to completely seal parcels. Place parcels on a baking tray. Bake for 15 minutes or until fish is just cooked through (see tip). Sprinkle with fresh coriander and serve with lime wedges.
- SERVING SUGGESTION: Microwave brown rice TIPS: You can use any firm white fish fillets for this recipe, such as ling, snapper or flathead. Cooking times will vary depending on the thickness of the fish.