Spice-crusted roast pork fillet with salad
2 clove(s), crushed
Lean pork fillet
428 g, (buy 450g), fat trimmed
Freshly squeezed orange juice
1 individual, thinly sliced
150 g, sprigs
150 g, medley mix, halved
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Combine chilli, cumin, coriander and half the garlic in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Rub spice mixture all over pork.
- Heat 1 teaspoon oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium–high heat. Cook pork, turning occasionally, for 8 minutes or until browned. Transfer pork to prepared tray. Bake for 15–20 minutes or until cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Cover pork with foil and rest for 5 minutes before slicing thickly.
- Meanwhile, to make dressing, whisk orange, lime and lemon juices, shallot, sugar and remaining garlic and oil in a small bowl.
- Arrange watercress and tomatoes on a serving platter. Top with pork and drizzle with dressing.