Seafood fajitas with salsa
Raw peeled prawns
300 g, without tails
1 clove(s), crushed
Fresh red chilli
5 g, (1 tsp, chopped)
2 medium, chopped
2 tbs, coarsely chopped
1 x 3 second spray(s)
350 g, cut into thin strips
1 medium, halved, cut into thin strips
Extra light tortilla
700 g, shredded
- Combine fish, squid and prawns in a non-metallic shallow dish. Combine garlic, chilli and oil and toss through seafood. Cover and refrigerate for 20 mins.
- Meanwhile, make the avocado salsa, combine avocadoes, lemon juice and coriander. Set aside. To make the mango salsa, combine mangoes, shallots and lime juice. Set aside.
- Preheat an oiled barbecue hotplate over medium heat. Cook capsicum and onion for 5 mins, turning often, until soft and lightly browned. Transfer to a serving dish and keep warm. Increase heat to medium high.
- Heat tortillas following packet instructions. Place in a cloth lined basket, and cover with cloth to keep warm and soft.
- Add seafood to the hot plate, and cook for 3-4 mins or until changed in colour and cooked. Transfer to a serving dish.
- Set out the seafood, salsas, tortillas, capsicum and onion mixture and lettuce for guests to assemble their own fajitas.