Roast vegetable frittata
Fresh flat-leaf parsley
½ cup(s), coarsely chopped
1½ cup(s), (255g) or any roasted leftover vegetables
Reduced-fat 15% cheddar cheese
⅓ cup(s), grated, grated (40g)
125 g, halved
Mixed salad leaves
Black olives, drained
⅓ cup(s), (55g) kalamata variety, pitted
⅓ cup(s), (30g) roasted, thinly sliced
1 x 3 second spray(s)
- Whisk eggs and 1/3 cup of the parsley in a large jug.
- Lightly spray a 20cm-diameter non-stick ovenproof frying pan with oil and heat over medium-high heat.
- Add leftover roasted vegetables. Cook for 5 minutes or until the vegetables are heated through. Add egg mixture then sprinkle with cheese and top with tomato.
- Cook for 5–7 minutes or until egg has almost set. Transfer to a preheated grill. Cook for 5 minutes or until set. Remove from oven. Sprinkle with remaining parsley.
- Combine mixed salad leaves, olives and sliced roasted capsicum in a medium serving bowl. Drizzle with olive oil and balsamic vinegar and serve with frittata.