Prosciutto chicken with orange salad
120 g, sourdough, sliced into 3mm-thick slices
skinless chicken breast
436 g, (buy 480g) fat trimmed
prosciutto fat trimmed
4 slice(s), fat trimmed
1 tbs, (8 large leaves)
250 g, baby, cooked, peeled
6 individual, red, trimmed, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Place the baguette slices on a baking tray. Bake for 5 minutes or until crisp. Set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, place the chicken on a clean work surface. Arrange 2 sage leaves on the top of each chicken breast. Wrap a slice of prosciutto around each chicken breast.
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Cook the chicken for 4 minutes each side or until browned and cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Cover with foil. Rest for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, use a zester to remove long thin strips of rind from the oranges and reserve. Peel away skins and white pith. Using a small sharp knife, cut oranges into segments over a bowl to catch juice.
- Whisk the reserved orange juice, mustard and oil in a bowl until combined. Season with salt and pepper. Add the orange segments, beetroot, radish and rocket. Gently toss to combine.
- Divide salad among serving plates. Break up baguette slices and scatter over salad with orange zest. Serve chicken breasts immediately with salad.