Prawn, spinach and tzatziki naan pizza
Baby spinach leaves
Raw peeled prawns
Indian curry paste
2 tsp, (Tandoori)
300 g, (4 rounds)
½ small, thinly sliced
12 individual, halved, (120g)
3 tsp, leaves to serve
- Preheat oven to 220°C or 200°C fan-forced.
- Place spinach in a heatproof bowl, pour over enough boiling water to cover and set aside for 30 seconds. Rinse under cold running water, drain well then squeeze out as much excess water as possible.
- Combine prawns and tandoori paste in small bowl.
- Spread 1 tbs of passata over each naan bread. Top each with spinach, onion, prawns and tomatoes. Place pizzas on 2 large baking trays and bake for 10-12 mins or until bases are crisp.
- Serve topped with tzatziki and coriander.