Kaffir lime and coconut panna cotta
kaffir lime leaves
light coconut milk
1 cup(s), (250ml)
1 tbs, (1 sprig)
granulated stevia sweetener
8 tsp, (2 tbs)
250 g, quartered
1 x 3 second spray(s)
- Lightly spray eight ⅓-cup (80ml) capacity moulds or ramekins with oil. Tear 3 lime leaves into pieces. Finely shred remaining lime leaf.
- Place coconut milk, milk, mint, torn lime leaves and 1½ tbs stevia in a medium saucepan. Bring to a simmer over low heat. Set aside to cool for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, sprinkle gelatine over 1 tablespoon boiling water in a small bowl. Whisk until gelatine has dissolved. Whisk gelatine mixture into cooled coconut mixture. Strain mixture through a fine sieve into a jug. Discard solids. Pour mixture into prepared moulds. Cover and place in fridge for 4 hours or until set.
- Meanwhile, combine strawberries, shredded lime leaf and remaining stevia in a bowl. Set aside for 30 minutes to allow flavours to infuse.
- Carefully turn panna cottas onto serving plates. Serve topped with strawberry mixture.