Jerk chicken with barbecued corn
Low-fat natural yoghurt
½ cup(s), (120g)
2 clove(s), crushed
1 medium, chopped
Ground all spice
2 tsp, (cayenne)
⅓ cup(s), (80ml)
¼ cup(s), (60ml)
Skinless chicken breast
400 g, fat trimmed, (buy 500g)
300 g, (4 corn cobs)
2 cup(s), (8 baby leaves)
- Place yoghurt and half the garlic in a small bowl and mix until well combined. Set aside.
- Place remaining garlic, oil, onion, allspice, cayenne pepper, ginger, vinegar and soy sauce in the bowl of a food processor and process until smooth. Place chicken in a shallow bowl and pour over soy mixture; turn to coat.
- Preheat a barbecue or chargrill over medium heat. Add corn and chicken and cook for 12-15 minutes, turning occasionally until chicken is cooked and corn is tender.
- Meanwhile, wrap tortillas in foil and place on the barbecue or chargrill for 5 minutes or until warmed through.
- Thickly slice chicken and serve with corn, tortillas and cos lettuce.