6 hr 35 min
Sweetened coconut flakes
1 cup(s), (50g), toasted
Reduced fat vanilla ice cream
90 g, chopped
- Line a small baking tray with baking paper and place in freezer for 1 hour.
- Spread coconut on a separate sheet of baking paper.
- Using a mini ice-cream scoop or tablespoon, scoop a small spoonful of ice-cream into a ball. Quickly roll ball in coconut, lightly pressing coconut into ice-cream so it sticks. Transfer ball to prepared tray in freezer. Repeat with remaining ice-cream and coconut to make 24 balls. Freeze for at least 6 hours or overnight (if freezing overnight, cover with foil).
- Up to 4 hours before serving, place chocolate in a medium heatproof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water and cook, stirring, for 2-3 minutes or until melted. Leave to cool slightly.
- Remove balls from freezer. Drizzle chocolate over balls in a zigzag pattern. Freeze balls until chocolate is set. Serve. Transfer any remaining balls to an airtight container and store in freezer for up to one month.