Choc-chip and berry cream flan
Biscuits, chocolate chip, reduced-fat
Reduced fat oil spread
65 g, melted
Fromage frais, 99% fat free
300 g, vanilla, (2 x 150g tubs)
Reduced-fat ricotta cheese
Fresh lemon rind
1 tsp, grated
Icing sugar mixture
2 tsp, to dust
1 x 3 second spray(s)
- Lightly spray the sides of a 12cm x 34cm rectangular flan tin, with removable base, with oil. No need to spray the base.
- Process the biscuits in a food processor on high speed for 1 minute until a very almost fine crumbs forms. Add melted spread and process for a few seconds or until combined.
- Using the back of a spoon, firmly press biscuit mixture over the base and sides of the prepared tin. Chill for at 1½ hours or until set firm.
- Beat frûche, ricotta and rind in food processor until well combined and smooth.
- Carefully remove biscuit base from tin and slide onto a serving platter. Spoon frûche mixture into cavity and scatter with berries. Serve dusted with icing sugar.