1 x 3 second spray(s)
Reduced-fat shortcrust pastry
95 g, (1 sheet), just thawed
3 tsp, powder
No-fat, no added sugar vanilla yoghurt
Low fat crème caramel
20 g, (2 tbs), finely chopped
¼ cup(s), (55g)
3 small, thinly sliced
10 g, (70%), grated
- Preheat oven to 220°C or 200°C fan-forced. Lightly spray a 23cm (base measurement) round loose-based f luted flan tin with oil.
- Place pastry between 2 sheets of baking paper and use a rolling pin to roll it out to f it the prepared tin. Line tin with pastry and trim edges. Cover pastry with baking paper and f ill with pastry weights, dried beans or rice. Bake for 15 minutes. Remove paper and weights and bake for 5–10 minutes or until pastry is crisp and golden. Cool to room temperature.
- Place 2 tablespoons boiling water in a small jug and sprinkle with gelatine. Whisk with a fork until gelatine has dissolved. Cool for 5 minutes. Whisk NESTLÉ DIET Vanilla Yoghurt and NESTLÉ DIET Crème Caramel in a large bowl until combined. Add gelatine mixture and whisk until combined. Pour caramel mixture into pastry case. Cover and refrigerate for 3 hours.
- Meanwhile, line a baking tray with baking paper. Sprinkle nuts over prepared tray. Sift sugar into a small non-stick frying pan over high heat. Add 2 tablespoons water and reduce heat to medium. Cook, stirring, until mixture boils. Reduce heat to low and simmer, without stirring, until toffee is golden (see note). Pour toffee over nuts on tray. Set aside for 10 minutes or until set. Break hazelnut praline into small pieces.
- Arrange banana over caramel mixture in tin and sprinkle with hazelnut praline and chocolate. Serve.