Anna's easy mocha Weet-Bix slice
Prepped in 10 minutes, this easy, no-cook slice is sure to become a favourite. Keep it in the fridge, so it’s ready and waiting when you fancy a morsel of chocolaty bliss.
150 g, pitted, chopped
9 individual, (9 x 15g)
Shredded or desiccated coconut
⅓ cup(s), (25g)
Dark chocolate melts
- Place dates and coffee in a medium bowl and set aside to soak for 10 minutes.
- Process date mixture, wheat biscuits, ¼ cup coconut, cocoa powder, honey and chia seeds in a large food processor until mixture comes together.
- Lightly spray a 14cm x 26cm loaf tin with oil and line base and sides with baking paper. Press mixture evenly into base of tin.
- Place chocolate melts and oil in a small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on High (100%) in 30 second bursts, stirring, until chocolate is melted. Drizzle chocolate over slice. Sprinkle with remaining coconut. Refrigerate slice for 1 hour or until set.
- Remove slice from tin and cut into 16 pieces.
TO REFRIGERATE: Store slice in a reusable container for up to 2 weeks.