WW vs. Noom - How we help you lose weight | WW Canada
Today: get 6 months free! Purchase required.
WW vs. Noom - How We Help You Lose Weight
No calorie counting. No restrictions. No good or bad foods. WW teaches you the how and the why behind weight loss with real tools and expert coaching.
How WW Is Different
WW is not restrictive and not a diet
- There are no good or bad foods, no red or green lights. With WW all food is on the menu - and we mean everything.
We don't count calories
- So you don’t need to track every food. Our PersonalPoints system nudges you to make healthier food choices that you will actually want to eat.
You won’t be hungry
- WW gives you a flexible food budget that matches your life and preferences - not a small number of calories to eat that leaves you hungry and grumpy.
Not just psychology articles
- We are here to teach - not preach. That’s why we go beyond the “why” of weight loss to the “how” with our science-backed behaviour change techniques that teach you actionable tools to lose weight and build healthy habits that stick. Learn the how of weight loss with the WW app and get support from our expert coaches who are here to support you and keep you focused on your goals.
You don’t need to do it alone.
WW is here to help with a roadmap to weight loss through our science-backed behaviour change techniques. We use modern nutritional science and our award-winning app to help nudge you towards a healthier eating pattern and sustainable weight loss. Our expert coaching provides you with the customized level of support you need to help you stay focused on and reach your goals.
“The [PersonalPoints] make losing weight better. The science behind it somehow just works way better than counting calories.[...]. WW allows you to have whatever you want but encourages you to get the bulk from the [ZeroPoint] foods with 0 guilt! This leaves more room for indulgences.”
The Science Behind PersonalPoints
Not all calories are created equally, that’s why our science-backed, rooted-in-research PersonalPoints system takes the nutritional info of a food and boils it down to one number: the PersonalPoint value. Lower PersonalPoints foods fit more easily in your daily and weekly budget.
- Calories establish the baseline
- Protein lowers the PersonalPoints
- Sugar and saturated fat increase the PersonalPoints
The WW Approach
- Are exactly what they sound like—foods that have zero PersonalPoints value and are healthy, nutritious go-tos. Turn to these nutritional powerhouses to keep you satisfied and on track.
We are not one size fits all
- From your list of ZeroPoints foods to your personalized PersonalPoints budget we will set you up with a plan that fits your goals and your life.
Personalized. Simple. Holistic
- Take our personal assessment to get a full picture of your wellness going beyond weight. The PersonalPoints program supports the food, fitness, mindset, and sleep aspects of your journey, because we know that what is on your mind is just as important as what is on your plate.
No need to find (and pay for) a separate fitness app
- Our WW app has hundreds of video and audio workouts for all fitness levels, right at your fingertips from Obe, FitOn, and Aaptiv - free with your WW membership.
More than just chatting with coaches
- We have real life coaches (they are WW members too!) who are here to support you, and keep you focused on your goals.
We Have A Mission And We Have Legacy
- We inspire healthy habits for real life. For people, families, communities, the world - for everyone.
- We have been leaders in weight loss for almost 60 years with a panel of experts guiding our ever evolving science-backed program.
- We've been named the #1 Best Diet for Weight Loss and Best Diet Program for 12 consecutive years!
- We are the #1 doctor-recommended weight-loss program*
A Truly Canadian Community
- Your WW membership gives you access to the WW Canada app, where you can connect with Canadian coaches and get support from WW members from across the country.
- Access Canadian-specific articles, content, and experiences like WW Presents (our speaker series) and CoachLIVES (20-minute webinars) with Canadian coaches.
- Plus, use our uniquely Canadian food database to scan and track local products and foods.