WW CANDay | WW Canada
Join us on November 8 for the first ever WW CANDay!
This FREE one-of-a-kind virtual event will reinvigorate and energize your journey with exclusive for WW Canada member video content, including:
- Inspiring member stories
- Expert food demos
- Centreing mindfulness coaching sessions
- Interactive fitness classes
- And much, much more!
Click below to read more about information
Keynote Speaker: Dr. Gary Foster
Chief Scientific Officer, WW & Author of The Shift: 7 Powerful Mindset Changes for Lasting Weight Loss
Tune in for our keynote address from Dr. Gary Foster, Ph.D., WW’s Chief Scientific Officer, a psychologist, and obesity researcher who specializes in behaviour change. He’ll be giving an inside look at how WW helps members achieve long-lasting healthy habits.
Meet our Members and Ambassadors
Be inspired by stories from our Canadian members and ambassadors. They will get real about their journeys, share setbacks, successes, and tried-and-true tips.
See Our Coaches in Action
Our panel of expert Coaches will share their approach to behaviour change coaching, the WW pillars, and how they overcome obstacles by building healthy habits that last. Together, they’ll share their stories, advice, and answer questions from real members like you!
Food Pillar: Master Your Chef Skills
We’re excited to share culinary experiences hosted by award-winning cookbook author Greta Podleski, Chef Clayton Smith, and Digital 360 Coach Jake!
- Join Greta Podleski in her home kitchen where she will share how she takes healthy food from yum to yummer and answers some of your burning cooking questions.
- Get cooking with Chef Clayton Smith! He will be demoing easy,quick, and healthy recipes for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, with tips about how to save time and how to pack in flavour to healthy options.
- Order in with Coach Jake! Learn his tried-and-true tips for making healthier choices while ordering your favourite takeout. With WW nothing is off limits and that includes delivery!
Activity Pillar: Expert-led Fitness
Ready to get moving? Join Hillary Keegan | @hillarykyoga from YYOGA for a chair yoga class or an all-levels yoga class. Or get your blood pumping with Digital 360 Coach Chloe as she takes you through her signature dance class!
Mindset Pillar: Wellness Sessions
What’s in your head is just as important as what is on your plate. As one of our key pillars to achieving long-lasting healthy habits, we’re delighted to bring you approachable techniques to help strengthen your mindfulness.
- Join a guided meditation with mindfulness coach Brian Coones
- Hear WW Coach Raia Carey speak about the importance of mindset and overcoming obstacles
- Tune in to hear Dr. Mary Forhan and Dr. Ian Patton from Obesity Canada share their expert thoughts on the topic.